Friday, January 10, 2014

While This is Not My Last Post on Bollywood Talk, I Have Shifted Gears Towards Other Media

Where I live now, it is much harder to stay connected to the world of Bollywood.

While I did join Eros Now, there was just not enough Shah Rukh Khan on it for me.

Shah Rukh Khan led me on a exploration of Bollywood, India, and the world. Without him, I get lost.

I brought many of my Bollywood DVDs with me, so I can enjoy the "reruns."

I still follow Bollywood news and was sad to see that Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzanne are having marital problems. I do wish them and their families the best.

Now, I am exploring movies on YouTube and other venues. Plus, I am a newly self-published author, so my focus has shifted.

But, the essence of most entertainment media is to tell a good story.

Here's a link to my eBook, Gina's Dream:

http://riastoneblog.blogspot.mx/p/ginas-dream_15.html

No comments: